Job vacancy for a CCTV and Access/Control Senior technician in Cape Town, Western Cape.
- Candidate must be PSIRA registered with valid driver’s licence
- Must have experience in electric fence, alarm systems, intercoms, automated gates and garage doors, CCTV systems, access control, bio-metric systems
- Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience is a definite pre-requisite
- Experience with A/Control & CCTV Systems
- Experience with IT and/or networking products
- N4 or similar technical or electrical qualification
- South African ID & Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- PSIRA Registration
- The Senior Technician is responsible for Commissioning, Maintaining, Servicing, Repairing and Installing Safety and Security Technology on a day today basis
- Sole purpose is to find ways to ensure that Systems supplied and installed by the company are always fully operational by providing effective Technical Expertise and methods in its business operations
- The individual in this position must be able to handle higher level of Expertise in this field and also be responsible for logistics, technical expertise, strong fault finding experience, software related knowledge and strong leadership skills.
- Needs to have strong leadership skills and must know how to handle and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Must have great communication skills
Please email your CV with salary requirements.
PDIT is a long established specialist in the CCTV and Access/Control Industry.