Looking for chauffeur drivers in Cape Town.
- To do transfers for guests as required
- Answer guest questions about Cape Town & surrounding areas
- To do administrative driving for the company as required
- To work as a team member in order to provide excellent guest service with attention to detail
- To actively strive to achieve the vision & mission of the company
- To ensure that guest’s luggage is dealt with timorously and with care and attention being aware of fragile items.
- Record all incidents that occurs – report accidents, damage etc.
- To ensure that, as far as possible, the guests’ safety and security is maintained.
- To continuously improve the service that is provided to guests.
- Interact with guests to determine satisfaction levels & offer assistance if required.
- Be in procession of valid South African Driver’s license with PDP
- MUST have your own transport to and from work
- Excellent written & verbal communication with people on all levels
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in the hospitality & tourism industry a +
- Proficiency in the English command
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- A good knowledge of Cape Town and Surroundings
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Working shifts weekends and public holidays
- Enjoy anticipating & exceeding guest expectations.
If you don't hear from us in 5 working days, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For all business / leisure travellers who are still strained by their busy travelling schedules or are concerned with their current shuttle or Executive Parking services provider, EVOLUTION offers a reliable and convenient commuting services.