We are looking for an ambitious intern property consultant dealing in commercial property in the Cape Town City Centre and surrounding areas who is business and property savvy and hungry for success.
- Self-motivated, results driven, well-spoken and well-presented
- Previous experience in the property industry beneficial but not essential
- Own transport, cellphone, laptop and camera
- Remuneration is on a commission only basis with target based incentive and no desk fees.
- Working hours flexible
- Canvassing for stock for sale and for rental
- Mandate presentations with prospective sellers and landlords
- Listing properties on various online portals
- Arranging viewings and facilitating in the negotiation and signing of offers, leases, mandates, valuations, etc
- Actively working in the City Centre and surrounding areas
If you are up for the challenge, please send through your CV and a copy of your I.D.
If you have not had a response within 72 hours please consider your application unsuccessful.
Currin Property Group is a growing real estate company with offices on Kloof Street. Our property consultants offer offer bespoke property services with a focus on sales and leasing of residential, commercial and industrial properties.