DC Partner is a Payment Distribution Agency with our Head Office situated in George. We currently have a three month contract vacancy for a compliance officer.
- Monitoring of aged receipts on the exception report ensuring that no receipts age 20+ days.
- Should any funds age the employee are to ensure the resolution of all aged receipts in the accounts of DC partner by arranging for refunds and/or distributions. Contacting of creditors and or Banks to obtain information to assist in the resolution of the aged funds. The employee is to provide weekly reporting of progress
- Grade 12
- Computer literate, especially Excel, Word, outlook
- Bilingual (A third language will be beneficial)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of the internal software (Applicants & Distributions)
- Problem solving skills
- Telephone etiquette
Please forward all CV's to Ursula du Toit along with your salary expectation.
Applications closes: 27 July 2018