The SGB invites an enthusiastic individual to teach Computer classes to Grades R - 7.
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of the Computer Lab.
- The installation, upkeep, proper operation and storage of computer lab equipment.
- Determine the learner’s needs the lab can address Develop and implement programmes using the equipment for tutoring and skills training.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Suitably qualified and SACE registered applicants.
- Have experience working with children, familiar with current e-learning trends and practice.
- Must uphold the catholic ethos of the school.
- Starting in 1 January – 31 December 2018.
- Life Skills Grade 3.
- Willing to assist with school events.
- Suitably qualified candidates should forward a 3-page CV Closing date for applications: 27 November 2017.
- The School Governing Body reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this post.
- An application in itself will not automatically entitle a candidate to an interview or appointment. Candidates not contacted shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
St Mary’s is a Catholic Public School on private property which serves a diverse community. The school was founded by the Dominican Sisters and has a rich legacy of providing quality value-based education.