A well-established hotel group is seeking a dynamic and adaptable candidate to join their team in the Hospitality and Tourism sector. Previous industry experience will contribute to the understanding of the role.
Education: • Grade 12 or equivalent
• Finance Certificate / Diploma
• Previous experience in the same or similar position in a 4/5 star hotel
• Familiar with all duties and procedures in a Finance Environment
• MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
• Accounting package experience essential
• Opera experience is essential
Other: • Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Reliable, responsible and dependable to fulfil obligations
• Admin and numerically orientated
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to lead, take charge and offer direction
• Ability to multitask
• Show initiative by taking control of task
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and service orientated
Tasks (include but
not limited to): • Follow up and ensure all payments are made within the required timeframe
• Allocating payments
• Record any discounts
• Filing all relevant documentation accordingly
• Reconcile accounts
• Processing Information — compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships by Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
• Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 5 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com