Delivery Drivers required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load truck accurately and safely for customer deliveries
- Unload truck as needed at customer and/or branch locations.
- Drive company vehicle to make customer deliveries and stock pick-ups, obeying traffic laws and safety procedures.
- Maintain appropriate licensing, credentials and acceptable driving record.
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Treat external and internal customers and associates with courtesy and respect.
- Fill customer orders by retrieving material from the warehouse and other locations.
- Check in and put away material, verifying quantities and quality of received material.
- Maintain clear isles and walkways. Ensure material is properly organized.
- Assist in maintaining appearance of branch as needed. Clean warehouse, counter area, bathrooms, etc.
- Know location of merchandise in warehouse. Keep material organized and put away.
- Provide assistance at counter if needed. Assist customers, ask pertinent questions, provide information they may need.
- valid licence code 10 or 14
- must have driving experince
Renumeration ; R8700 monthly
to apply send your full name and keyword driver to 076-368-4004