Way With Words provides offshore transcription services to a wide variety of clients worldwide. We are looking for a young, dynamic and adaptable person with a love of technology to help drive our presence and find new client opportunities for our company globally.
We are located at the secure Vineyards Office Estate in Welgemoed, Cape Town, which offers a great working environment built by a happy team of managers!
Working closely with the CEO and our Accounts and Operations Managers, you will have Digital Marketing responsibility for all Way With Words’ audio and video transcription services and job sites, including waywithwords.net, nibity.com, waywithwordsjobs.com, nibityjobs.com, waywithwordsgroup.com and waywithwordsblog.com.
1. Social media marketing for all services across a variety of social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and WordPress;
2. Copywriting and management of digital marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, Google AdWords campaigns, LinkedIn ad campaigns, external JV marketing campaigns and social media strategies;
3. Online publishing and web content management of blog articles, website updates and social media updates;
4. Public and press / media relations, including: press releases, press packs and press campaigns and list building;
5. Customer feedback and Client Relationship Management (CRM) including follow-up of client reviews of service, client communications and client feedback strategies for improving conversions;
6. Custom and large-volume enquiry processing with our Accounts and Operations leads;
7. Other activities that support company growth objectives, including regular monitoring of tender opportunities and identifying and completing vendor lists in relevant industries.
• Keenness to learn and apply the latest technologies to benefit the business in terms of workflow processing and sales & marketing of our digital online presence;
• a good working knowledge of marketing in social media, search engines and CRM;
• a good working knowledge of copywriting for blogs, articles and email campaigns;
• ability to interact with staff and potential clients to manage all marketing questions;
• an excellent understanding of and ability to communicate in English;
• a college or university qualification in Marketing (digital a plus);
• your own reliable transport for travelling to and from work;
• raw talent, sharp intelligence and a desire to shape our future online!
• R18K – R25K per month, depending on skills and attitude, CTC (cost to company);
• Working hours of 08:30 to 17:00 (although flexibility of working hours will be required with project/deadline-driven assignments);
• A fun working environment with a young, dynamic team;
• An initial employment contract for 12 months with possible ongoing arrangement.
STARTING DATE: as soon as possible
Send your full CV (or your profile on LinkedIn) and a covering letter stating clearly what value you would bring to our company. These details should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Manager – Way With Words”.
Should we be interested, we will require contactable references for consideration.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days of application submission, kindly consider your application to have been unsuccessful.