B.E.S.T. College (independent school), under the auspices of Cape Youth Care WCED Reg. no. 13/3/1/161 NPO 007-964, requires Grade 10 educators (CAPS) Afrikaans (FAL), Tourism
- Be suitably qualified and be registered with SACE.
- Be highly motivated, competent, creative, dynamic teacher who are committed to high standards and who enjoy working with adolescents.
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work as a team under pressure.
- Have the ability to use information technology in the classroom.
- Show evidence of being able to employ modern effective teaching styles within a diverse and inclusive classroom.
- Be able to show evidence of commitment to holistic education and pastoral care.
- Written application, including a covering letter, CV and the names of three recent contactable referees.
- The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
B.E.S.T College is a Cape Town based independent school that provides education to marginalised young people, who have fallen behind or battle to cope in the mainstream education system. We are a second chance school creating opportunities for underprivileged youth to achieve success.