Norman Henshilwood High School offers the following teaching posts:
Post 1: Sports Administrator SGB Post (also teach PE component of Life Orientation Grade 8-12)
Post 2: Mathematics Grade 10-12 (only FET trained subjects specialists need apply as this post require extensive experience in Grade 11 and Grade 12 Pure Mathematics.)
Post 3: Mathematics / Physical Sciences SGB Post
Post 4: Afrikaans First Additional Language Grade 8 - 12 / Life Orientation SGB Post
Post 5: Geography Grade 8 - 12 (with extensive experience in Grade 11 and Grade 12)
Post 6: Life Sciences Grade 8-12 SGB Post (with extensive experience in Grade 11 and Grade 12)
- Are you a 4th year UNISA student doing a PGCE, a recent graduate, about-to-graduate or an experienced teacher interested in teaching at a school where inclusivity and excellence are not mutually exclusive?
- Tell us why you want to teach at Normies and why you think we would want to have you sell hope to our children daily.
- Please attach academic transcript, copies of degrees/diplomas, SACE registration (or provisional registration) and CV (with the names of three references).
- Please indicate the post number you are applying for.
- Applicants are requested to email their CV's to the Principal's PA or hand- deliver their application (Constantia Road, Constantia).
- Norman Henshilwood High School reserves the right not to make an appointment if no suitable candidates are found.
- Successful candidates will need a SAPS clearance certificate prior to employment.
Norman Henshilwood High School is a co-educational high school on the cutting edge of curriculum delivery, e-learning, learner leadership development and extra-mural achievement