Your role at Exness:
The Event Specialist will support our Event Team-Lead in managing and improving Exness's events for our key partners & clients spanning across Asia countries. Aside from that, the Event Specialist will also be servicing our very own Exness's employees for few annual key specific events.
- Cover area such sourcing, contacting as well as negotiating premiums for our events and our commercial teams in order to ensure we procured the necessary items as planned.
- Ensure the vendor and supplier list are updated and revised to ensure we have the most up to date and relevant active vendors and suppliers.
- Some supplies will be continuously delivered, therefore it is imperative for you to take on an active responsibilities to continuously monitor and ensure we have the most optimum level of inventory without over or under spending on certain premiums.
- Assist in several administrative matters such as venue sourcing, event proposal, event documentation (event rundown, call-sheet), rooming and transfer list
- Take on active role in resolving any potential hiccups that may occur during the actual event day and to troubleshoot the issues without disrupting the the overall event experience.
- 2 years and above of work experience directly in event management, ideally with experience in managing large / medium scale events and experience in managing vendors and suppliers.
- As this role is to be part of our internal event team, experience in managing variety of multi-national or corporations level events would be preferred.
- Our events take place in more than 11 different countries, therefore we would ideally prefer if you would be open and be willing to take on some irregular working hours in between to fulfil the events scheduled.
- Bachelor degree in any area of specialisation.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company's contribution to training & development.
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition team (up to 45 minutes)
- English test (up to 30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager interview (1 hour)
- Assessment ( 1 hour)
- Final interview (1 hour)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Exness jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Exness/Exness Group companies around the world. Exness Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Exness. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Exness representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Exness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.