Applications for Finance and HR assistant position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, preference will be given in line with our Employment Equity Plan.
- Partner the Human Resource Manager with a dotted line to the Financial Controller, to provide accurate & timely financial data recording & HR support.
- Ensuring internal Controls are being followed.
- Accurate & timely processing of all accounting transactions.
- Meticulous completion of HR and administrative duties
- Effective management for purchasing system, raising of Purchase Orders matching delivery notes to invoices, creating a Purchase Order Excel spreadsheet. Checking prices from different suppliers, to ensure company is getting best value for money.
- Johannesburg Petty cash and petty cash schedules
- Assisting HR Manager with checking timesheets and double checking overtime calculations.
- Assisting the HR Manager with getting all training records for the Skills Development Plan and BEE Audit.
- Requesting BEE Certificates from Suppliers, updating the BEE Certificate Supplier spreadsheet and checking that all suppliers BEE Certificates are still valid.
- Work closely with the other departments to ensure internal controls are being followed.
- Assist the Accounting Administrators' to ensure timely data capture
- Ad hoc duties
- Matric (with Math’s)
- Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting principles
- Experience in accounting / debtors & creditors / HR would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Must be computer literate - Microsoft Office Suite
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Must have sober habits
- Ability to demonstrate literacy and be numerate
- Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
- Energetic and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently
Interested parties should send their Cover letter, CV, copy of ID and driver’s license, Matric certificate and any other qualififcation certificates.
If you have not had a response to your application within 1 week of the closing dare, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: 18 May 2018