Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Overseeing the financial operations of the company
- Preparing financial statements, management accounts, managing budgets and cash flow and providing financial analysis to support business decision.
- Responsible for preparing all regulatory reporting and taxes payroll requirements.
- You are a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA(SA)).
- You have at least 5 years' experience within a Finance Manager role, ideally within the Agricultural industry.
- You have working knowledge of financial management and analysis.
- You possess strong analytical skills, problem-solving and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Agribusiness / Agritech
- Fantastic work culture