Old Mutual is a stable, well established company who are currently looking for suitable candidates to be employed for 2017.
Our Advisers are professionals with a solid understanding of investment and financial planning
All our Advisers participate in regular training to keep up-to-date with legislation, industry changes, new investment strategies and product changes or enhancements.
As a Financial Adviser you will :
- Support your clients to help identify and meet their financial goals.
- Understand your client's immediate needs, long term objectives and level of comfort with risk.
- Provide specific advice that is tailored to ensure it is always in the best interests of the client.
- Build effective and long term relationships with clients.
- Be passionate about building your financial planning career with Old Mutual.
You will need :
- To be in possession of a matriculation certificate
- Have your own car (essential) AND driver's licence
- Be well connected within the Port Elizabeth and surrounding areas.
- Be 25 years or older
No previous industry experience is necessary as you will be fully trained.
Basic salary + com, medical aid, pension and laptop.
Interested persons please send your CV to : email@example.com
Financial Advisers for 2017