Title: Financial Planner
- Medical Aid,
- Performance Based Living Allowance, Performance Based
- Other Corporate Company benefits
Old Mutual is the largest and most trusted financial services provider in Southern Africa. Old Mutual South Africa (OMSA) is a significant participant in the South African economy. Our product and service solutions take into account what our clients need and deliver this through our collective skills, years of experience and our value-driven people.
As a Financial Advisor, under the supervision of a Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying long term (life) risks of clients, investment as well as short term (asset protection) needs. You will identify and provide solutions for the client's long term, short term and investment needs through the prescribed financial planning process in order to build a sustainable practice at Old Mutual.
Whilst building your own business under the Old Mutual banner you would be required to actively seek new client acquistions by establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with all stakeholders i.e. Clients, banks, personnel, product providers and adviser support channels.
Meet sales and growth targets. Manage your own commission earnings. Manage own adviser practice.
Attend all relevant training to obtain the required accreditation to market the various products.
The ability to earn while you learn. Entrepreneurial skills, Scarce and critical skills that are needed for the career as a Financial Planner.
A High level of discipline & determination, a winning CAN DO ATTITUDE.
- Matric Post Matric Qualification / Industry specific qualification.
- Own Vehicle Good networking ability to build your own client baseSales abilityIndustry experience will be an advantage
- Good planning and organising skills
- Tenacity and the ability to engage with people in a constructive and collaborative manner.
This position reports to a Development Manager. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 072 056 4325.