Well established company in the engineering industry needs to fill this highly demanding position in an Unionized environment.
- The successful applicant will have to take full responsibility for route planning, managing drivers, controlling garage cards and ensure effective control of the services of trucks and trailers.
- Monitor drivers whilst driving and take responsibility of correct and "well in time" deliveries to clients on a national basis as well as to neighboring countries.
- You must be able to manage a diverse group of drivers and ensure that they adhere to all company Policies and Procedures.
- You must be able to work independently.
- You will also have the responsibility to represent the Employer in Disciplinary Hearings and to liaise with an external Labour Law Service provider.