Working in the customer services department, the candidate will be in charge of recording, handling and following up clients’ claims concerning their move operations: the candidate will handle all calls and emails relating to client claims. In addition to this, the candidate will be responsible for identifying and processing these claims using procedures that have been put in place. S/he will make sure that these procedures are followed at all times.
Ideally the candidate must have previous work experience in a position that put their administrative and organizational skills to use.
- As a minimum requirement, the candidate must have completed their Bachelors (Matric /A’ Levels/ High school certificate), must be able to work independently and have a sense of duty (knowledge of logistical and transportation methods will be an added advantage)
- French and English essential
- Strictness and responsiveness are essential to this post
- Ability to synthesize information, ability to rationalize and a good sense of customer care are essential in order to find the best way of effectively resolving claims, for the benefit of both the company and the client.
- A good command of Internet navigation systems as well as office tools is a requirement.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent and effective oral communication skills