General assistant position is available in upmarket Boutique Hotel in Durbanville.
- Passion for cooking and baking (cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Handling of conferences and functions,
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Must be able to work weekends shifts (sleep in over weekends on)
- Administrative skills (booking systems, filing, emailing, good writing skills etc.)
- Good telephone skills
- Multi-tasking and working under pressure (team player in a young dynamic team)
- Excellent health
- Fully bilingual (very important) (Afrikaans & English)
- Own reliable transport
- Preferably female (20 - 30 years)
- People who are qualified and have experience with working in a Boutique Hotel will take preference.
- Please send full CV with most recent photo attached.
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
- Salary will be discussed during interview - please specify your salary expectations.
- Must be able to start immediately.
At Cape Pillars, we're devoted to guest satisfaction and attention to detail - ensuring superior comfort in a spacious, sunny and secure environment.