We have 16 vacancies for general workers available in the Helderberg area in the following wards - Ward 15, 84 and 109. Successful applicants will be appointed and developed within the Waste industry. Camarni Supply Chain Specialists (Pty) Ltd is committed to the upliftment & development of people in the Waste Industry.
- Describe the job duties
- Ensuring full PPE is worn daily as per job requirement
- Ensuring tools required for the job are available i.e. spade, broom etc
- Accurate time keeping
- In constant communication with the Driver/Supervisor re: Beats on site
- Reporting any incidents i.e. accidents, bins not collected (done in conjunction with the Driver)
- Throughout the day when work is being executed in the working area (Beats), the General Worker has to report to the Driver.
- The General Worker will report to a Supervisor/Project Manager prior to leaving the site office on a daily basis.
Closing date: Wednesday 22 June 2018 at 12:00
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you are welcome to apply and send your CV with certified copies of your ID, Bank Account, Proof of Address and SARS Tax Number with contact details.
NB: candidate must indicate the ward in which he or she is staying.