German speaking customer service associate
The world's most customer centric company is looking for an action-oriented, technically competent, and flexible problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
Your mission will be to provide outstanding, accurate and professional customer support to Amazon customers in regards to products in both German and English. Associates will communicate with customers via telephone or email. Associates will utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, including communicating effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Attend to all customer queries relating to online orders or the ordering process via email and phone
- Provide account support to customers
- Act as an advocate for our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to all Amazon customers
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs and identify trends to appropriate personnel, including possible solutions or suggestions
- Ensure internal reference pages are updated
- Matric/Abitur or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German Or Good command of spoken German, basic written skills
- Effective communication skills and composure under pressure; clear and diplomatic writing skills
- Superior troubleshooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining high quality outputs
- Flexibility/Availability to provide support on a shift model.
- Customer Service experience will be advantageous.
What do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Medical Aid Contribution (including Spouse and up to 3 children)
- Provident Fund Contribution
- Career Growth Opportunities (locally and globally) within an exciting and fast growing global company
- Work Visa Assistance
- Part time options available based on business need (no less than 20 hours)
How to apply?
You will be required to register an online profile and complete all online assessments which can take up to two hours.
Please follow the below link to register your profile and complete all online assessments: