Position: German Speaking FIT Consultant
Salary: Negotiable (Office working hours)
Location: Cape Town (CBD)
Our client was founded in 2001 and they are a well-known and successful Destination Management Company for Southern Africa. In 2009 and 2013 we won the SITE Crystal award for “Most Outstanding Motivational programme” and we continuously strive to be pioneers of creative travel in Southern Africa.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to
- Design and costings of Leisure Travel programmes within the company Destination portfolio in Spanish and German
- Research new venues, accommodation establishments, activities and transport options in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- German / Spanish Translations when required
- Correspond via e-mail and telephonically with clients regards the programmes offered and deal with any questions information required, obstacles and special requirements
- On confirmation, makes all bookings, plan and execution of clients travel programme
- Contract suppliers and liaise with them during the planning stages and execution of the programme
- Matric / equivalent
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written) Spanish would be an added advantage
- 3 Years FIT Consultant experience
- Experienced in Tour Plan
- A tourism qualification would be advantageous
- Permanent Visa, South African and Spousal Visa ONLY candidates will be considered
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Please be advised that if you do not receive any response within 14 days your application was unsuccessful.