A new sub acute hospital is seeking a Hospital Supervisor.
- Maintains inventory of cleaning materials, supplies, and equipment and requisitions replacement items, inspects equipment for proper functioning and orders maintenance and repairs; and inspects hospital equipment (non-medical)
- Monitors work flow and effects changes to improve quality and efficiency of services.
- Plans, schedules and directs the staff in assigned areas of the hospital and
Tours hospital environment regularly, covering each assigned area to observe and inspect cleanliness of facilities and work in progress.
- Trains subordinate staff in techniques of cleaning and disinfecting facilities, use of chemical agents and equipment,
- collection and disposal of infectious materials and general environmental maintenance peculiar to hospitals.
Experience in a hospital environment is a neccessity and proficiency in English.
CVs and appropriate certificates to be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing date for this position is the 23-10-2016.