Nokeng mine is situated in the area of Rust de Winter, some 80 km north east of Pretoria. Construction for the mine facilities commenced in June 2017.
The mine is looking to employ an HR manager to join the project owner's team.
- The incumbent will lead the development, implementation and maintenance of organizational capacity that the mine requires to support the execution of the project as well as the implementation of the operational mine going forward.
- The incumbent reports to the Project Director during construction with responsibilities for development and implementation of HR operational readiness and management of construction HR systems.
- The position transitions into HR Manager reporting to the General Manager for the mine during steady-state operations focusing on managing HR capacity.
- Performance areas for the position: job analysis and designs; acquisition, development and maintenance of talent; build organizational capabilities to effectively deliver the business strategy; develop and maintain sound labour relations; effective management of HR management systems and processes; ensure full compliance; etc.
- An experienced HR manager with a relevant NQF level 7 equivalent qualification and at least 10-year experience in HR roles.
- The incumbent must be good with people, think operational efficiency, have a strategic mindset, know HR content and understand the mining industry, be an expert in compliance and a passionate driver of positive outcomes.
- Candidates who are not contacted by 30 November 2017 must consider their applications unsuccessful.
SepFluor Limited (“SepFluor”) is rapidly emerging as the 'new name' in fluorspar exploration, mining and beneficiation - in South Africa and globally. SepFluor founded in 2006, is an Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA)-compliant company.