GERATEC, a business that operates within an elder care environment, invites suitable/ qualified/experienced persons to apply for the position of a Human Resources administrator to support office in Cape Town.
- Grade 12
- Appropriate qualification in human resources (diploma)
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the relevant labour legislation
- Be fully bilingual - Afrikaans and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer skills (Google portal, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Good written and spoken interpersonal and communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Good organization and time management abilities
- Healthy respect for diversity and a sensitivity to all cultures
- Good judgment and the ability to act confidentially
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a pressurised environment
- Experience in the implementation, maintenance and improvement of systems and procedures
- Based in or near Cape Town area and must be willing to travel regularly for work (and must have a valid driver’s license).
- Maintaining the HR filing system
- Checking the accuracy, completeness and correctness of documents
- Post job advertisements on career pages and process incoming resumes
- Arranging and coordinating interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Coordinate the induction of new employees
- Ensure that the employee database is kept up to date
- Preparing and administering HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Preparing paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Processing employee requests and provide relevant information
- Preparing reports and presentations for internal communications
- Conduct ad hoc Administrative duties
GERATEC offers a negotiable compensation package that includes company benefits.
(PO Box 5342 Tyger Valley 7536)
The closing date is 16 February 2018. (If you do not receive communication within 30 days after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. GERATEC reserves the right not to make an appointment in the advertised position.)