Looking for a Business Studies teacher for Grade 8 - 12.
- Appropriate qualification and experience in teaching at a High School level.
- Experience with the IEB is recommended.
- Candidates should be in possession of a S.A.C.E. registration certificate or be eligible for registration.
- To be a serving member of a local Christian Church with a personal testimony of a living faith.
- The incumbent will be willing to uphold the vision and mission of the school and support the core values of the school.
Also available job vacancies:
1. Full Time Learning Support Teacher: Foundation Phase
- A relevant teaching qualification and post-graduate remedial qualification.
- Experience as a remedial therapist/teacher.
- To be a fully committed and a practising Christian, involved in a local church.
- Be able to work within a team.
2. Reading Centre/Subject Teacher
- An appropriate qualification and experience in teaching at an Intermediate Phase level.
- Experience in teaching Afrikaans and Maths a requirement.
- Computer literate.
- To be in possession of a S.A.C.E. registration certificate or be eligible for registration.
- To be a fully committed and practising Christian, involved in their local church.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a living faith and a willingness to participate fully in the life of the School.
Interested parties should email a CV, including the names and contact details of two referees and a pastor’s references to the PA of the Headmaster, Lee-Ann Stols.
Harvest Christian School is a private day school for boys and girls from age 3 turning 4 to Grade 12 that offers a happy, nurturing, Christian environment with loving, professional teachers.