BRAND MANAGER (JUNIOR)
RELEVENT DIPLOMA OR DEGREE IN MARKETING, BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Supplier interfacting, Microsoft /Excel/Worked with market research
- Administration / Ability to speak to an audience / Good command of English
- Trends both and Global , Fashion, Social Media, Marketing, Design
- Target audience space, such as Township & Urban Youth trends will be an added adantage
- Must particiate in all activities that will mostly be based in the Townships, Stores, Malls, & Sponsorhips events to be a representative for the brand.
NB OWN TRANSPORT AND VALID DRIVER'S LICENCE IS REQUIRED
ABILITY TO TRAVEL LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY
- Obtain quotes
- Check supplier invoices and obtain necessary signatures for approval
- attend most meetings that Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager is involved on a day to day basis
- Assist Senior Brand Manager/Marketing Manager in preparing presentation, displays for new sales and new product launches.
- BRAND STRATEGY: Have an indepth understanding of the Brand Strategy
- Brand PLans and Budgets: Following the review of the Brand Stratey
- Routine brand management activities: Monitoring of sales, average Selling Prices, GP and BMI expensus versus budget, Trade Visits
- Sales forecasts, R& D Purchashing, Manufacturing, finance, Logisitics , research suppliers, promotions agencies, advertising agency.