A leading company in the tourism industry is seeking to recruit an HR assistant.
- Keep track of employee information.
- Assisting with employee relations, recruitment process, employee induction, development and training logistics and record keeping.
- Company-wide committee facilitation and participation.
- Company employee communication.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting.
- Employee service.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system and assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Report to Human Resource manager.
- HR diploma/or studying towards a degree.
- Experience (at least 2-3 years) as an HR assistant.
- Experience of data capturing (excellent Excel skills) and VIP.
- Computer software skills.
- Trustworthily – strong emphases on confidentiality.
- Presentable with excellent communicate on and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and take initiative.
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
Jarat Tours specialises in private tailor-made tours of one of South Africa’s most beautiful cities, Cape Town (the Mother City), and the economic hub of Africa, Johannesburg (Egoli, City of Gold).