Company in Stellenbosch has an exciting opportunity available for a HR intern, which allows a well organised individual to be part of our consulting implementation team.
- Performance management agreements and reviews.
- Personal development plans.
- Talent management.
- Surveys (engagement; team effectiveness; culture surveys etc.).
- Competency reviews.
- Performance agreements.
- Performance reviews.
- Training needs assessments.
- Client support (email and telephonic queries).
- Standard reporting per reporting schedule.
- Software testing.
- Data capture.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very organised.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Degree and/or Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology or similar
Please email your CV and letter of motivation.
Braxton Group (Pty) Ltd., an International Consulting Company in people and development management.