We are looking for a Marketing Liaison, to work specifically with properties within the tourism sector of Cape Town.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Continuous client contact.
- Trade exhibitio, events demonstrations and representation.
- Maintaining client records.
- Assist with the client's business communication strategy, monitoring responses, in-house sales when required, assist in distribution of company marketing collateral.
- Develop new and maintain current and past relationships with key clients with view to maximize business.
- Experience, and/or degree in relevant field would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in a sales driven role (4-6 years experience).
- Well groomed, presentable, happy disposition, helpful and supportive, trustworthy and reliable.
- Excellent communicator in both English and Afrikaans.
- Sense of urgency, trustworthy and reliability.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A third language will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of gems and jewellery will be advantageous.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to work outside of standard working hours if and when required.
- No criminal record.