I am looking for a mature, motivated self-driven and friendly individual with previous experience as a housekeeper.
- An understanding of foreigners and tourism in general would be helpful but is not a requirement.
- A good command of the English language, and someone comfortable with cleaning, cooking and looking after young people would be required.
- A matric with at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role is required and your main duties would be making sure that international volunteers were well taken care on a daily basis with food and general care.
- Some cleaning and organizing as well as the occasional admin task would be expected along with your housekeeping role.
- You would need to demonstrate maturity, be an effective communicator, enjoy young people, be tolerant and prioritize tasks as well as being a great cook (previous catering experience would be useful)
- You would need to be able to plan menus, make shopping lists, have basic knowledge of computers in order to order online and have high energy levels and work well under pressure as well as have the ability to organize and complete tasks on your own.
If you are interested and you think you have the right character, experience and motivation, then please send through your CV, covering letter, at least 2 character/skill references and a picture.
You would need to make yourself available for an interview in Cape Town and please understand that if you do not hear back from me, consider your application unsuccessful. This role is not a management position.