We have a few vacancies for cleaners in a well-established commercial company in Johannesburg.
- The qualifying candidates will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the buildings by performing various cleaning duties.
- Tasks may also change throughout a cleaner’s employment.
- A cleaner performs delicate tasks of maintenance that is needed in any workplace regardless of the nature of work.
- To provide a professional, efficient and effective cleaning service that enhances the appearance of the facility and supports a healthy environment.
- Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc.
- Replace bathroom supplies.
- Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings (if applicable).
- Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly
- Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and wipers.
- Dust office furniture, machines & equipment’s at least weekly, taking care not to disorganise documents and papers on desks, etc.
- Friendly and cleanliness
- Client oriented- internally and externally.
- Communication skills
- At least Grade 10 and experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants who are interested must foward their cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.