Furntech is looking to appoint motivated and dynamic individuals to fill the positions in Cape Town: 2 x management interns.
- This is a 12-month work experience position (internship) aimed at exceptional candidates that will relish the challenge of working in a results-based management environment.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about making a difference in the furniture industry and holds South African citizenship.
- Candidate must be in possession of Matric with Maths, a post matric qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- Must be computer literate (MS Office) and have a passion for people development and technical processes, excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Interested applicants should submit their CV, copies of relevant qualifications and a minimum of 3 contactable references to Furntech’s Human Resource Department via email.
Closing Date for All Applications: 22 June 2018
If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date, please consider your application has unsuccessful.
Please note that Furntech reserves the right not to make an appointment.
The Furniture Technology Centre Trust (Furntech) is a manufacturing business incubator in the wood and wood products sector and the scope of its core delivery objectives are business incubation and skills development programmes.