The suitable candidate will be required to have a minimum of 1 - 2 years Microblading experience and a desire to grow within the company. Excellent customer service and a can do attitude is a must.
You would be joining a team of 8 ladies in our Milnerton Head office on a full time basis.
The role would entail the overall management and running of the Microblading department and you would be required to undergo our Educator training programme to be ably to offer our accredited courses to students.
- General development and management of the microblading training programme.
- Coordination and training of Microblading Educators for various regions.
- Provide a microblading service to clients at TLC salon in Milnerton.
- Assist with marketing the service.
- Conduct Microblading Training (travelling to other regions optional)
- Research and development of microblading product range.
- Sourcing microblading suppliers.
- Testing of microblading products and feedback
- Development of microblading clientele at TLC
- Assistance with development of microblading training videos
- General research on future trends and upcoming trends in the Lash & Brow industry
- Marking of student microblading case studies and technical queries.
The role is also flexible as a freelance commission based role for training only.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R12,000.00 to R20,000.00 /month