Old Mutual is a firm believer in the African opportunity and our diverse talent reflects this.
This role is responsible for driving the top-down Organisational Capability Development in collaboration with Capability Owners and Segments. This includes designing and developing capability academies and identifying and closing critical and scarce skills gaps. The role provides thought leadership and direction into the OML Skills Transformation Strategy.
- In collaboration with the Organisational Effectiveness team, define the strategic people development capabilities required in the organisation.
- Drive the identification and development of skills gaps to enable a future fit workforce across OML
- Understand the learner personas across OML and develop solutions accordingly
- Interface and alignment with the various mechanisms across the organisation for skills gap analysis including but not limited to Performance Management, Assessments, PDPs, Talent Management, Workplace Skills Plan, Career Profiles and Skills Taxonomies
- Define and drive a common language with respect to skills, capabilities, competencies to support OMLs Skills Transformation roadmap
- Provide thought leadership into the bottom-up Skills Transformation approach
- In collaboration with the Learning Experience and Segment teams, review and implement the Group content strategy
- Own and drive end to end reporting of Learning Impact and Skills Transformation journey including all internal and external Business Reporting
- Drive the change and communication plan in line with priorities
- Align with the Organisational Effectiveness team with respect to Strategic Workforce Planning and Job Architecture
- Collaborate with Snr Learning Consultants in driving the Skills Transformation Strategy
- Degree required
- Experience and depth in systems and project management and process improvement projects
- Depth in Data Analysis skills including visualisation and storytelling
- Understanding of Learning and Skills Transformation Strategy an advantage
- Exposure to Learning Design, an Instructional Design background an advantage
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Great influencing and execution and delivery ability
- Exposure to Change and Communication an advantage
- Passion for the new world of work, rapid skills transformation
13 February 2024
The appointment will be made from the designated group in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Old Mutual South Africa and the specific business unit in question.
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutuals Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.
The Old Mutual Story!