Applications are invited to fill in 10 vacant posts for the Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary which are arising effective January 2018.Successful engagements shall undergo three stages of assessment including panel & practical assessment.
The Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary will be responsible for direct and / or indirect nursing care of a patient and will function under direct and / or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse in theatre.This includes caring for the patient ,his possessions, documentation and the control of economic use of stock and equipment in the theatre.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
· Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with hospital policies and procedures;
· Ability to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accreditation bodies and applicable nursing and health legislation;
· Monitor patient vital signs-implement and maintain hygiene, physical comfort and reassurance of patients;
· Perform any reasonable task as per request of superior;
· Responsible for self development and continual upgrading of job-related knowledge and skills;
· Participate in theatre quality improvement programme
Education And Experience
· Registration ( and / or be in the process )with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse;
· Appropriate qualifications for specialist areas;
· Grade 12 or Equivalent;
· Relevant Experience in the theatre environment an added advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Details regarding remuneration & any other benefits will revealed to successful applicants ranging from R11520-R15000 p.m consumerate to one’s experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates please submit your applications through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0710987356 for Interview booking.