An exciting position exists for an office administrator at our branch in North End, Port Elizabeth.
- We are seeking a female person who possesses a professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service.
- If you have experience working in an office with great administration and MS Office skills then we would love to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate would be pro-active, highly resourceful, meticulous, trustworthy and deadline driven.
- Debtors and Creditors experience.
- Word and Excel skills is essential for this position.
- Drafting of new lease agreements, explaining terms and conditions to tenants, sending signed agreements to head office for billing. Concluding vacating inspections, and forwarding documentation for vacating tenants to head office. Negotiation skills in terms of concluding new leases advantageous.
- Ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum by chasing arrears telephonically, following up with tenants, sending out notices where required. Debtors account enquiries. Banking reconciliations and breakdowns. Working with head office on monthly and ad hoc basis for all billing. Monthly and ad hoc reporting on debtors to head office.
- Ensuring invoices are received timeously, submit creditors to head office for payment, following up with outstanding accounts. Obtaining quotes for work to be conducted where required and forward to head office for approval.
- Work closely with head office to report on revenue, leasing statistics and debtors monthly on Excel and telephonically as and when required.
- Assist with general office administration, marketing and promotions.
If you wish to apply for this position, kindly forward your CV.