Personal assistant and office manager – Real estate and event & entertainment agent learning opportunity
- Companies: Prime Property Network / Visual Marketing Concepts
- Location: Sea Point - Cape Town, South Africa
- Type: Permanent
- Hours - Full-time: Monday-Friday, 09:00am-05:00pm.
- Salary : R5000-R6000 (Depending on experience) plus commission
Prime Property Network is a real-estate company, vibrant, go-getter, fast-paced and well-connected boutique agency. Who has made a large impact on the Atlantic Seaboard in Cape Town, South Africa.
Visual Marketing Concepts is a dynamic event management and entertainment company based in Cape Town, operating nationally in South Africa as well as internationally. Working from conceptualization to strategizing to total execution of the event requested by the client.
- Dynamic motivated individual who can work under pressure and has initiative
- Strong admin and computer literacy skills
- Proactive and willing to seize the opportunities given to you
- Have a working/learning spirit
- Sound knowledge of basic computer skills & use of Internet & Social Media platforms
- Can work unsupervised, but yet be accurate & take charge of the administrative coordination of every task at hand
- Good communication in English both written and oral essential
- Quick thinking, enthusiastic and interested in both these fields with excellent organizational skills
- Willing, loyal and dedicated to making both companies your own and being willing to grow with us on a long-term basis. No chancers, job hoppers or using this as a stepping stone
- Please take note that the office is in Sea Point and that you are fine with the distance to get to work and home
- You will be immersed in the exciting game of real estate and event management and entertainment and will learn the subtleties of the business.
- Telephonic & email communication with clients & suppliers, as well as other real estate agents
- Assisting with sourcing and communicating with owners/agents/ tenants/buyers in finding listings
- Event management administration
- Sending out promotional material to new clients & follow up regularly as well as keeping the database up to date
- Manage Diary entries ensuring timeous appointment keeping
If you are interested, please send your resume, picture and cover letter.