We are looking to employ an engineer for the Nokeng Mine project to oversee the construction of the processing plant and eventually transition into the position of plant engineer. Nokeng Mine is a wholly owned mining company of SepFluor Ltd. The mine is situated in the area of Rust de Winter some 80km, north east of Pretoria.
- Reporting to the project director, the incumbent works in a multi-disciplinary team of geologists, engineers, HR, and finance managers.
- To manage the engineering design and implementation works for the processing plant.
- Conduct owner's needs analysis and establish project definitions.
- Manage the engineering designs and engineering drawings (processes, equipment, safety, civils, layout, instruments and controls, electrical, assembly, etc.).
- Take part in the procurement of equipment.
- Set-up of planned maintenance system and personnel.
- Manage quality assurance.
- Take part in the commissioning of the plant.
- Conduct engineering operational readiness.
- Project close out and handover to operations.
- Relevant NQF level 7 qualification.
- At least 5 years relevant experience preferably in the mining operations environment.
- Membership of relevant Professional Body and/or Government Competency Certificate.
Sephaku Fluoride Limited (SepFluor) is emerging rapidly as the 'new name' in fluorspar exploration, mining and beneficiation - in South Africa and globally. SepFluor is an HDSA-compliant company that was founded in 2006.