Job vacancy for a primary school music teacher in Johannesburg North.
- Required to start in Jan 2018.
- A minimum of five years' teaching experience and SACE registered is essential.
- Along with teaching grades 1-4, must be able to accompany and assistance in School performances and be responsible for School Orchestra and Choir.
- The successful applicant must be willing to study and embrace the Waldorf curriculum, be open-minded and creative in their teaching methods.
- Interested in joining a highly individual faculty, working towards self-development within the Waldorf ethos.
Michael Mount Waldorf School is based on a century-old educational philosophy proven so successful that it has become one of the fastest-growing educational systems in the world.