Can you use a data-driven approach to uncover information and opportunities?
Join us in shaping a more just world.
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information. We help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our 10, 500 experts and innovative tools help us shape a better world for our customers and communities.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you'll own one or more product features and lead product development technical teams in executing development for those features. Owning product development plans, you'll coordinate and communicate with US/UK PMs to understand features, market needs and customers. You'll prioritize and communicate development defects and lead demonstrations to stakeholders at program milestones.
- Interacting with UK/US PMs to fully understand user needs, understand pain-points and build solutions that make a difference.
- Accessing market research and asking good questions to gain insights and understanding to make effective product decisions.
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to successfully delivery on-time and robust product enhancements and solutions.
- Participating in product discovery meetings to understand and be able to communicate research results, processes, and product developments.
- Evaluating development options in a quantitative manner using AB testing to determine the best possible technical approaches.
- Managing work to be done and overall team roadmaps by planning and documenting objectives and developing OKRs.
- Have a proficient background in various technologies including Excel, Balsamiq, Tableau, Python and SQL.
- Show knowledge of data and technical architecture principles, best-practices and be familiar with SDLCs and agile processes.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Have the ability to proactively reach out across geographies to surface questions and gather information, in order to provide clear answers to the local technical teams.
- Have great experience working as a Product Owner, shipping enhancements and innovation.
- Demonstrate experience in using a data-driven approach to solve problems and deliver effective solutions.
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization, with various flexible and remote working options available to employees.
Working with Us
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Together, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working for you
We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Modern family benefits, including adoption and surrogacy.
About our Team
LexisNexis is a data and analytics company with 10, 500 colleagues serving customers in more than 150 countries. Were one of the largest information and analytics companies on the planet. We design solutions that help our customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and be more successful.