Receptionist is required in Port Shepstone.
- Managing all reception duties which entail answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls whilst providing basic information to customers as well as liaising with staff.
- Receiving, distributing and processing all incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Managing the company’s drivers’ with regards to various deliveries.
- Ordering and managing all stationery and office requirements.
- Capturing various information on products or information from clients when required to do so.
- Performing general administration duties such as filing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Pastel accounting experience
- Manage petty cash
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Provident fund + Medical aid contribution