We are currently looking for a reservations manager to join our dynamic team in Somerset West to co-coordinate and oversee the operational processes.
- Effective communication; leads processes and motivation of staff.
- Ensures the department is on track regarding the delivery of service and ensuring that contract agreements to our Members and Suppliers are adhered to.
- Able to make concise decisions at management level and to enforce and drive operations.
- Update/enforce new processes as as department procedures.
- Manage member complaints/queries and direct to the relevant departments necessary in a professional manner.
- Staff management in the Reservations Department.
- Decision making/judgement.
- Support and guide the reservations team.
- Report writing.
- Amadeus or Galileo certification and relevant experience.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Travel and Tourism Diploma/ Degree.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of travel agency/tour operator experience on domestic, regional and international destinations.
Meridian Travel Services offers a B2B and B2C integrated back office to is clients, consumers or members who are either corporate or leisure travellers.