Like many popular marketplaces, were asset light i.e., we dont own any vehicles or employ any drivers. We work with our transport partners and use technology to disrupt the entire delivery and moving process and to optimise the most efficient journeys.
Sustainability is a core part of AnyVans mission and reducing environmental impact has always been at the heart of our business. Were proud to say weve achieved carbon-neutral status on all our transport moves, and we wont stop here.
Weve continuously celebrated exciting growth and key milestones, a key highlight being a 125mn investment from Vitruvian partners to reinforce our position as the UK market leader. Were expecting the next 5 years to be even more exciting.
Our platform might be driven by technology, but we know its our people that make AnyVan a great place to work. We think big, we think differently, and we empower our colleagues to make a difference. We know good ideas can come from anyone in any role so if youre a self-starter looking to move your career forward Team AnyVan would love to hear from you.
This role is key in providing outstanding support to both our customers and Transport Providers (TPs) within our German market, therefore fluency in German is essential.
What you'll be doing:
- Helping our customers move home/items as cost effectively and environmentally friendly as possible in Germany
- Manage a pipeline of warm leads, pro-actively contacting our customers via phone and email to understand their needs and find the most effective solution to identify, qualify and complete the sale
- Managing short sales cycles with varying order sizes, building trust based relationships - keeping customer satisfaction front of mind at all times
- Managing quotes and liaising with our transport providers to negotiate the best prices for our customers
- Working to agreed targets that focus on both numbers (revenue generation) and ethics (selling in the right way)
- Having fun and contributing to a positive team vibe. This is a busy role and we know its important to create those moments to lighten the mood and have a laugh - the whole team plays their part in supporting each other
- High fluency in German (as you will be dealing with customers based in Germany) and English (as this is the language we use to communicate with our colleagues)
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment
- Comfortable spending most of your day speaking on the phone
- Comfortable working to and achieving targets
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Self-motivated, resilient and not phased by change
- Easily adopts change and demonstrates agility and flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- One team mind-set and the ability to develop, high quality, trust-based working relationships and guide customers and transport providers through processes to achieve the best results for the business
- All our contact centre roles are fully based on site so it's essential you can easily commute to Floor 20, The Towers, Hertzog Boulervard, Cape Town, 8001 for work
Own - Have fun, get it done
- Work hard, play harder
- Satisfaction in results
- Do the right thing
- Innovate and disrupt
- Curious and adaptable
- Work quick, learn quicker
- Collaborate and communicate
- Celebrate wins
- Embrace challenges
At AnyVan were focused on equality. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and foster an inclusive environment where we celebrate our differences and where our people can be their authentic selves. We believe this encourages collaboration and supports opportunities for our people and teams to deliver their best work. We encourage and welcome applications from anyone that shares this passion.