The employee will be responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products to drive sales. The employee will serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or customers and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing customers with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
You should be motivated, outgoing, and confident, and have strong communication skills. You should be an accomplished problem solver, work well on your own and be resilient.
Main Job functions and requirements:
The candidate must have retail and merchandising experience. This is a must.
- Achieving of monthly sales and gross margin budgets
· Maintain and expand customer database within your assigned territory
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Education and skills required:
The candidate must have retail & hardware and merchandising experience. This is non-negotiable
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Sales Qualification (Preferable)
Minimum of 3-5years Retail or customer service experience preferred or in a similar role
Strong technical background
Good people’s and organizational skills
Applicants that do not meet the requirements will not be considered
Application Deadline: 2021/07/31
All Cv’s should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not call