We are expanding our professional workforce and have an opening for a dynamic sales & marketing executive to join us at Air Service Centre in Pretoria.
- Maintaining & strengthening client relations with existing customers.
- Building new relationships with new clients.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities - attending, presenting.
- Compiling financial and statistical information.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases.
- Coordinating internal marketing.
- Quotations, reports and weekly feedback.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Provide feedback on market trends and competition.
- Actively support the preparation and delivery of weekly & monthly business reports for management meetings.
- Achieving monthly profitable growth targets.
- Strong sales & marketing skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial & Industrial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Committed to driving results
- Industrial background (Compressed Air Business) is advantageous
- Strong Sales Management skills (direct & indirect Sales)
- Minimum 8 years sales & marketing experience with track record (contactable HR references)
- Computer literate - Windows, MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint
- Marketing Diploma is advantageous
- Fully billingual - Afrikaans & English
- Salary negotiable depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
Please send CV.