Nomad Africa magazine seeks a conscientious intern with a great attitude,
- Someone who has completed their studies in a journalism related field publishing, communications, English, etc. or someone who is currently studying within this field but needs work experience.
- We will also consider a graduate who hasn't studied a journalism oriented degree, but is curious and interested in the world of news.
- The right candidate must have excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Valid passport, a go gather who takes initiative and very proactive.
- Easy going by nature but takes the job seriously.
- Resourceful, organised, can work independently as well as part of a team eager to learn.
- Tasks will centre primarily around administrative and research activities, but there will be a requirement to assist with some content writing, journalism work and running the magazine blog.
- Attending functions will also be a requirement.
- A six month renewable contract.
- Candidate must be available to start immediately.
Interested candidate should contact us with a detailed CV and at least three samples of recent work or editorial piece in PDF/Word format or url link. Only successful candidates will be contacted.