Old Mutual is a firm believer in the African opportunity and our diverse talent reflects this.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Private Clients by Old Mutual Wealth, for a Segment Lead Marketing Manager, to drive, support and implement the marketing strategy and plan to support the business in realising its growth ambitions. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, outcomes based seasoned marketer with exposure to building brands and businesses.
Key Result Areas:
- Set and implement both marketing and brand objectives in line with business objectives to increase awareness of the brand proposition into the Ultra High Net Worth target audience.
- Overall accountability for strategic marketing and plan across the Private Clients, working closely with the Managing Director and Marketing Executive.
- Management of sponsorship portfolio and constantly seeking out opportunities for properties that will enhance awareness among the target audience.
- Corporate identity, ensuring all touch points build the brand story, interacting with Group Brand office.
- Event Management, inclusive of attendance and speaking to media and /or audiences.
- Website management and metrics reporting in collaboration with Group Digital channels.
- Media relations particularly with regards to paid and unpaid media channels.
- Digital Transformation across the business.
- Specialist agency and vendor management.
- Monitors marketing business environment and competitor activities and offerings.
- Annual marketing budget management and ongoing spend allocation and control.
- Working closely with Investor relations to maintain quality across all internal and external (regular and crisis) communications including important adviser, portfolio manager and end-client stakeholder communications.
- Takes responsibility for end to end client experience.
- Works closely with leadership and portfolio managers.
- Responsible for proactively integrating marketing intelligence with global trends to facilitate solutions to assist the business in achieving business plans.
- Commissions and compiles research briefs as and when necessary.
- Relevant degree in commerce or marketing
- Previous experience in financial services essential, (wealth management preferable) and a minimum of 6 years experience in relevant field
- Relevant knowledge, skills and experience in a senior marketing role
- Project management
- Commercially minded
- Knowledge of investments and financial services industries
- Consistency and attention-to-detail
- Ability to travel
- Resilient and prioritisation skillset
- Interpersonal and networking skills; ability to build internal and external relationships
- Ability to exercise sound judgement: initiative and influencing ability, creative problem-solving, innovative
- Analytical: results and metrics oriented
- Resilient and responsive to change
- High energy levels
22 November 2023
The appointment will be made from the designated group in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Old Mutual South Africa and the specific business unit in question.
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutuals Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.
The Old Mutual Story!