We teach an extra mural program at numerous schools in Gauteng!
We use Speech and Drama as a platform to teach practical life skills to school going children (5-13 years) and we strive to make a difference in their lives. If you love children, drama and want to make a difference in children's lives then this is the job for you!
- The position is available from the 1st of April.
- The salary is based on an hourly rate of R140 an hour and is part-time.
- A petrol allowance is given on top of the teacher's salary.
- Working hours are Monday - Thursday 12pm-3:30pm, during school terms
- Full training involved to teach from our syllabus
- All teaching materials, lesson plans and concert material is given to the teachers.
- The teacher is given a set schedule of schools for the year.
- The teacher directs students in an end of year concert.
- Have a valid drivers licence and their own vehicle
- Be over the age of 23 years
- Want to work with children
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be computer literate
- Bonuses: Have previous admin experience and experience in Drama teaching.
- Please do not apply if you do not own your car, have a valid drivers licence.
- You must be willing to drive to schools in Alberton and surrounding areas.