Our company is looking to employ an energetic, diligent, organized, and multi-talented candidate to join our growing team as a sports coach. If you have a whatever-it-takes attitude, a go-getter-kind of personality and you are a champion for getting things done, then you may be an excellent candidate for this position.
- As a sports coach, you will be responsible for coaching a specific or several sports codes (e.g. soccer, cricket, hockey, netball, etc.) at one of our clients’ locations within a specific suburbia.
- Your job may involve travel between locations and opportunities to interact with a diverse group of students.
- Coach/ teach a sports code to individuals and groups
- Plan and deliver sessions appropriate to the level of the players
- Provide explanations and demonstrate sports code techniques
- Correct faults in the specific sport/s and identify ways to improve player performance
- Make sure safety and health standards are maintained
- Organize and supervise assistants if required
- Keep a check on the physical condition, emotional attitude and well-being of the players
- Support the team/s by attending events and competitions
- Keep up-to-date on developments in coaching/teaching techniques
- A coaching level certificate or accreditation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A calm and professional approach that inspires confidence and motivation
- The ability to encourage players and put them at ease
- Perseverant, gritty and patient
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision and within a team
- A commitment to mass participation and sports development
- Sound organizational skills including use of scheme of work practice plans
- Ability to assess and report achievement and progress
- Matric, Diploma, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Coaching, Management, Administration or related field
- Prior experience in Sports Coaching role
- Computer proficient; familiar MS Office package, Gmail o Email
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented with proven ability to get results
To apply for this exciting position, please forward a full Curriculum Vitae only, together with the names and telephone numbers of three referees.
If you have not heard from the company by 02 August 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Erutan Holdings and DYNAMIC SPORTS COACHES (PTY) LIMITED reserve to right to appoint someone earlier if a suitable candidate presents him/herself. Our company also reserves the right not to make an appointment at all