New Hope School has a vacancy for a teacher in Johannesburg.
- Grade 10 or equiv. between 5 and 10 years experience.
- Grade 12 or equiv. plus 2 to 5 years experience.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English,
- Computer literacy.
- Criminal and ITC clear.
- Experience working with children with disabilities.
- Driver's licence is recommended.
- Administration: finances, budget and stock procurement, management and control.
- Management of staff.
- Emergency standby after hours.
- Staying in at the hostel if required.
New Hope School was established in 1971 in Pretoria. New Hope School is one of the largest schools in the country which makes provision for the education and treatment of learners with special educational needs.